Marzocchi Bomber Jr. T (1997) FULL REBUILD! +++ Ready to go! +++
+++ Buy a FULL rebuildt Marzocchi Jr. T !! +++
Tired of using older forks with scrapy casting, non functioning, blasted cartridges, old seals leaking oil, threads defect, bushings worn, stanchions scratched???
–> You found the right place!!!
There are many other comfort options and other fork types available for your project! Have a look around here or ask your questions!
(* 2x inner oil seal & 2x outer dust seal)
Marzocchi Bomber Jr. T. Facts :
- Good condition – please compare the pictures
- stamped 1997
- NO crown cracks!
- no marks on the stanchions!
- coil spring + open bath
- damping : oil cartridge – revised, checked! 100% Functional!
- Weight and size :
– travel : 100 mm
– crown to axle length : xxx mm (100 mm travel)
– stanchions outer diameter : 30 mm
– fork leg distance between centers : 130 mm
– cantilever boss distance between centers : 80mm
– slider bushing length : 98 mm
– weight (with 1 1/8″ x 160 mm long) : xxxx g
‘Rebuild’ means ready to mount with this features:
- New stickers!! (from 20210520 all my rebuilds come with new stickers)
- all Clips and Stop Rings are new (made out of stainlesse Steel V2A)
- new seals … yes, your are reading right : NEW SEALS!! NOT used ones, NOT the 20 year NOS ones but new seals from my own reproduction in 2021!!!
- full checked and functional Cartridge (or new)
- NEW bushings!
- full 100% functional Bushings without movement (or new)
- new Canti Sockets of pit of stainlesse steel (V2A)
- NEW steerer of your choice!!
- fresh oil
- new Screws (Crown & Brace & Canti Hanger)
- Knobs are moving and functional
- new allen Grub Screws for the Knobs made out of stainless Steel (V2A) are included
- all Threads are 100% functional
2 in stock
Frequently Bought Together
- Customer's Feedback
- Fork - Seals Database
- Steerer Dimensions
- Shipping Details
- Early Marzocchi Manuals from the 90’s
- Marzocchi Documentation Public Repository (MDPR) – search yourself in about 1.500 documents : exploded drawings, manuals, catalogs, pictures etc.!
When mounting the Oil Seals put crease between the inner lips of the seals before pushing the stanchions in!
Important : Use a suitable tool to press the Oil Seal verticaly in!! If you don’t do that, the metal skeleton will bend.
Seals ‘Break-in Period’
“Some forks may require 5-10 hours of use before the fork fully breaks-in. After the bushings, seals, and other parts have matched to each other, the fork will move smoother. The tight tolerances make the fork last longer and work better.” (original text from Marzocchi Bomber Technical Information (2000) )
Knob / Dial Installation Instructions
Please glue the little screw of the dials with a little bit of middle hard screw glue. And use heat if you want to take it off than.
Please use the sticker only in conditions >=20°C environment to make sure the glue will work and make the tubes oil- and grease-free using isopropanol etc.
Product sold : Marzocchi Bomber’s REBUILD-KIT ‘COMPLETE’ for Z1 (BAM) & Z2 (BAM) 30mm ‘classic’
“Venditore preciso e affidabile al 100% Tutto perfetto anche con piccolo regalo ?? Consigliatissimo!”  Siro from Trieste, Italy – Fork : Marzocchi Z3 1997
Product sold : 30mm Bomber ‘classic’ Seal kit
“Buongiorno, i pezzi per la bicicletta sono arrivati e le caramelle per me anche!!!
Buone le caramelle e anche i paraolio e para polvere, fantastici!!
Voi sapere quanto olio devo mettere dentro alle forcelle? (Marzocchi Z3 del 97)
Grazie. Un saluto da Trieste.”  Ralf from Nürnberg, Germany – Fork : Marzocchi Z3
Product sold : Full Fork Service Z3
die Gabel ist angekommen und ich bin begeistert! Vielen Dank auch für die zusätzlichen Dichtringe und die Gummibärchen!!!
Wie kann ich die Dämpfung etwas weicher einstellen und welche Funktion haben eigentlich die Einstellschrauben jeweils auf den Standrohren?
Not sure about your Forks Seal size and Type???
Check my personal Marzocchi FORK <-> SEALS Database!!
Dimensions of Marzocchi Steerer
|Zoll||Steerer mm (top)||Steerer mm (bottom)|
|1 "||25,400 mm||ca. 27,20 mm|
|1 1/8 "||28,575 mm||ca. 30,15 mm|
|1 1/4 "||31,750 mm||ca. 33,00 mm|
You will receive your goods from us fast! After receipt of payment, you can expect packaging, shipping delivery of your parcel ASAP.
All sendings will be sent tracked!
Shipping takes usual 1-3 days in GER using DHL, but might take longer in EU and world wide (Hermes / DHL).
Stickers will be send by ‘Deutsche Post international registered letter’.
Please allow 7-14 days for rebuilding depending on work load. Sometimes I need more time depending on current family needs 😉 <br>
Usualy shipping takes 2 days in GER using DHL, but might take longer in EU and world wide (Hermes / DHL).
I prefer always to send by tracked parcels because of insurance. Stickers will be send by 'Deutsche Post international registered letter'.