This is about a 100% full compatible Seal-Kit comparable to Marzocchi Art.-No. 850716/P.
It has been done by a seal specialist in Asia which produces seals products worldwide for well known automotive companies. Seals are 100% comparable with latest Marzocchi Developement Status and some minor optimizing changes.
Seal Kit includes := 2 Outer Dust Seals (classic : with edge) + 2 Inner Oil Seals + 1 Travel Check O-Ring for one Stanchion to see the compression distance (travel).
Also tools and DYI Kits will be available!
Oil and Dust seal compatibility (35mm) :
- 528034/B Oil seal
- 533167 Dust seal
- 850716 Oil & Dust Seal Kit – also named ‘Shiver Seals Kit’
- 850716/C Oil & Dust Seal Kit
- »» 850716/P Oil & Dust Seal Kit ««
- 8507014/P Oil and Dust Seal Kit – comes with and without ‘2009’, Seal Colour is black
- 8507014/P Oil and Dust Seal Kit – SKF green (1 Lip on the Dust Seal only!!) (*)
- 8507035/P, Oil and Dust Seal Kit, replaces 850716/P, 850716, 8507014/P, red
- 8501402, replace: 850716/P , 8507035/P
(*) 8507014/P : green SKF Seals material is known to be good.
Here is the BUT : It is the meaning of many Bike Shops and my own, that the green dust seals 8507014 are not they good as the 850716 ones from Marzocchi. For some reasons SK# dropped the 2nd inner lip which is used to protect the incomming of outer dust. I think they did it for gliding and friction purposes and for sure for some marketing hypes. YES, the green SK# has less friction, BUT it does not protect that much against outer mud any more!! 🙄⛑🔧🙏
As this (the 2nd lip) is some of the most important features in ALL older seals types – which has been copied by various other brands and seals types – and as I have seen such green forks with lots of mud inside I decided to go the Marzocchi style including the 2nd lip!!🦾
Models : All models with 35mm stanchions
Product Page including Forks list : https://dr-zocchi.projectweb.de/produkt/marzocchi-bomber-35mm-seal-kit-2004-2016/