I have a bunch of classic Z1 and Z2’s in stock from about 1997 – 2000, which I’d like to overwork and service to get them on the street again. So if you are planing a new project and want to use a Marzocchi Bomber for it this might be the right place for you.
I like to have them 100% functional and 100% optical in order, e.g. :
- of cource with new 30mm Bomber seals (oil- and dust seals) – I’m already in the middle of a reproduction process! (20201116)
- I’m planing to give a buyer the possibility to choose his own colour (sliders/castings will be carefully sandblastet and get new profi paint)
- new stickers (standard or customized)
- forks will be shipped with verified 100% stanchions, cartridges and bushings! NO RISK!
Also I’m thinking about some comfort options like:
- new colour of your choice – I might be able to send colour examples
- polished Crown
- CroMo Steerer of your choice type (diameter 1″, 1 1 /8″, 1 /4″), threadened or Ahead, length overall up to 300mm (may be pressid in or boltened)
- alternativ : Aluminium Steerer up to 260mm, 1 1/8″ only
- Casting with / without discs mounts
- Candi Hanger
- V2A Candi Sockets
- Sticker : standard or customized
- Extra seal kit (2 dust seals + 2 oil seals)
- Disc Brake Adapter (I’ like to offer all the older types & brands)
- BAM brace – weight optimized
- eloxal / anodized Casting
- “Pimp me up Service” (you send your fork in, I do a full rebuild service and the changes you want to have like other colour, disc mount, change steerer etc.)
- …. ?