‘eLearn’ DVD for Fiat Punto 188???
What you have to learn is: There is no eLearn CD/DVD for Fiat Punto 188 (1999 – 2007), but a lot of idots are still trying to fool you!!
Fiat started the eLearn series CD/DVD first with Fiat Punto 199 (Grande Punto) in 2005!
This is how real eLearn is looking (starting from Punto 199 only!)
Unfortunately there are a lot of fucking criminal idiots out there on all this money making portals like Eb##, Ama### etc. pp. which try to sell older Fiat Punto CD/DVD copies in a comercial way. The sellers are trying everything to fool you, e.g. they created DVD copies with faked pictures from CD/DVD labels which are faked at all!!! This is of course criminal act in multiple ways and vorbidden by law (it is of course forbidden to copy copyright protected items nor selling them with faked labels, promising includes which are wrong), but where no judge there is no criminal :-/
Here are some examples from faked offers. This are faked products, none of this has ever been released by Fiat!
I got them directly from dealers, who sell such CD’s with faked labels or created it myself from CD/DVD I bought until I understood, that there is no eLearn CD for Punto 188!
All this idots are promissing original CD/DVD but of course you will get a cheap and maximum overproced copy and a self printed label – often manipulated to make you think that this is somehow uniques stuff!! Sometimes the are promissing extra features like ‘Online Version’, because they now that the ePER catalog war changed in 2014 into an online version only – which of cource is only available for registered deals only!! Tricky they want to fool you to believe you can get into it for some €’s 😉
The following Examples are FAKED Products!!
There are much more online! Be carefull! They make duzends of $$$$€€€€ by selling this stupid crap and being sure, that noboy will take them to court for a very few $$$$€€€€ …[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”17″ display=”basic_thumbnail” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”200″ thumbnail_height=”137″ images_per_page=”18″ number_of_columns=”3″ show_slideshow_link=”0″]
This is what is real vailable as technical digital documentation a.o.
Apart from some other papers and CD’s the digital CD/DVD support for the Fiat Punto 188 exists out of:
- the DTE CD/DVD Technical Documentation (unfortunately it runs up to Windows XP only, so use a VM ti run it)
- the ePER part catalogue (Fiat, Alpha Romes, Lancia), which is out there in the internet for online use and can be downloaded and installed from here – work’s best on my WIN7 Machines.
- the Service Manual for Mechanics in PaperForm (4 blue books, please contact me, if you have one) – I’m not sure that it is available for 188. It seems to be for 176 only?
- other paperwork, but as far as I have searched of, nothing real super usefull regarding technical detail informations
Other Online support:
- Technical Information Portal (cash, needs a comercial registration)
Pictures from DTE:[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”20″ exclusions=”133″ sortorder=”131,132,133,135,134,129,128,127,130″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”3″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Zeige eine Slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Pictures from ePER:[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”19″ display=”basic_thumbnail” number_of_columns=”3″ show_slideshow_link=”0″]
ePER was available in different releases and has been updated continuously (incomplete list) up to 2014:
- Fiat ePER v84 (06.2014)
Tipp: Version 84 from June 2014 seems to be the last version of ePER available on disc, after that it was online only
- Fiat ePER v84 (05.2014) DVD Rel.84
- Fiat ePER v81.0 (02.2014)
- Fiat ePER v80.0 (01.2014)
- Fiat ePER v78 (gültig bis 31.12.2013)
- Fiat ePER v76.0 (05.2013)
- Fiat ePER v73.0 (12.2012)
- Fiat ePER v70 (06.2012)
- Fiat ePER v67.0 (01.2012)
- Fiat ePER v66 (11.2011)
- Fiat ePER v62 (05.2011)
- Fiat ePER v60 (02.2011)
- Fiat ePER 5.70.0
- Fiat ePER Software release 3.0.0 – DVD Rel. 20 (2004)
- … or just ask Google yourself
Known ePER Online Resources:
- the DTE CD/DVD Technical Documentation (unfortunately it runs up to Windows XP only, so use an old XP computer or install a VM to run it)
- the ePER part catalogue (Fiat, Alpha Romes, Lancia), which is out there in the internet for online use and can be downloaded and installed from here (work’s best on my WIN7 Machines); there are more updated version available, this is 2014-02_v81 and this is v84 (you need to exchange 2 files).
- This is the Punto 199 Grande Punto eLearn DVD from 2005!! (NOT FOR 188!!)
A list of well know online ressorces for Fiat Punto 188
- MotorTalk – Fiat Idea, Linea, Punto & Grande Punto Forum
- Puntotreffen.de – Das Puntoforum » Fiat Punto 188
FAQ’s & HowTo’s
- Fiat Idea, Linea, Punto & Grande Punto Forum
- Motor Talk – with a lot of very informative forums
- FIAT Forum.com
- Check out YouTube – there are a lot of very good HowTo’s
- PuntoTreffen.de – HowTo